Declaration, Disclaimer and Refund Policy
I hereby allow INSHA CAPITALS AMC, INSHA CAPITALS PMS to utilize my KYC information such as identity (name, PAN, age etc.), address and signature for the purpose of validation and to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements. I hereby accept that for any transactions that are submitted offline i.e. with wet signatures, the signature available in my KYC/ other appropriate records would be used for signature verification and in the event of such signature not being available or legible, the AMC would be within its rights to carry out further checks to validate the authenticity of the request or reject any such offline request.
I/We confirm that I/We do not have any existing Micro SIP/Lumpsum investments which together with the current application will result in aggregate investments exceeding Rs. 50,000 in a year (Applicable for Micro investment only.) with Insha Capitals AMC. For NRIs only – I / We confirm that I am/ we are Non Residents of Indian nationality/origin and that I/We have remitted funds from abroad through approved banking channels or from funds in my/ our Non Resident External / Non Resident Ordinary / FCNR account. I/We confirm that details provided by me/us are true and correct.
I/ We hereby provide my/our consent in accordance with Aadhaar Act, 2016 and regulations made thereunder, for (i) collecting, storing and usage (ii) validating/authenticating and (ii) updating my/our Aadhaar number(s) in accordance with the Aadhaar Act, 2016 (and regulations made thereunder) and PMLA. I/ We hereby provide my/our consent for sharing/disclosing of the Aadhaar number(s) including demographic information with the asset management companies of SEBI registered PMS (s)and their Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) for the purpose of updating the same in my/our folios with my PAN.
I / We have understood the information requirements of the FATCA & CRS along with Instructions and hereby confirm that the information provided by me/us in this regards is true, correct, and complete. I / We also confirm that I / We have read and understood the FATCA & CRS Terms and Conditions and hereby accept the same. Further, I/We shall keep you forthwith informed in writing about any changes/modification to the information provided or any other additional information as may be required by you from time to time;
I / We hereby declare that the information provided above is to the best of my knowledge & belief, accurate and complete. I agree to notify Insha Capitals Asset Management Company Ltd. / KYC Registration Agency (‘KRA’) in the event of the above information changing hereafter. I / We hereby acknowledge and confirm compliance with the following for availing of the online transaction facility are detailed below:
I / We acknowledge and agree/declare that:
I/We are Resident Indian individual investors’;
I/ We confirm that I/ We are not a minor;
I/We are “KYC Registered” as per records of KYC Registration Agency (‘KRA’);
I /We shall register my/our bank account number and upload an image of the cheque in the system before seeking redemption of units subscribed;
I am / We are not a US Person nor resident of Canada and I/We hereby certify and declare to that effect that I am not a US Person or resident of Canada and my application for transaction shall be liable for rejection in case any of the particulars or details are untrue, false;
I/ We confirm that the payment of subscriptions to units is made through bank account of the investor / joint bank account where first account holder is one of the joint holders of the bank account.
Any transaction with insufficient/incorrect information/ documents are liable to rejected at the sole discretion of the Insha Capitals AMC/ Insha Capitals PMS; The AMC also reserves the right to obtain additional information on a case to case basis;
The address as mentioned in the KRA will be the registered address for the Investor in the records of the AMC;
Statutory Details: Insha Capitals PMS has been established as a Trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882, sponsored by Insha Capitals Pvt. Ltd. (liability restricted to Rs. 1 Lakh). Trustee:Insha Capitals PMS Trustee Ltd. Investment Manager: Insha Capitals Asset Management Co. Ltd. (the AMC).Risk Factors:Insha Capitals Pvt. Ltd. is not liable or responsible for any loss or shortfall resulting from the operation of the schemes. PMS Investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
Return/ Refund/ Compensation
I / We have understood that in any kind of investment capital risk is involved. The amount which I’m willing to Invest or Investing, I understand that I may loose it completely. I’ll not make anyone responsible for this loss, and i owe it fully. I understand that I won’t be refunded the amount paid as professional fee or consultation fee. I understand that there is NO REFUND, RETURN, REPLACEMENT or COMPENSATION POLICY with this service.
- There is no assurance or guarantee that the goals planned for will be achieved and the same is subject to the investment performance of the schemes.
- The objective of this exercise is to demonstrate the appropriate use of various schemes products of Insha Capitals AMC across varying investment time periods.
- The list of recommendations is non-obligatory and merely seeks to guide investors as to the suitability of Insha Capitals Portfolio Management Service schemes for various investment time periods.
- The returns assumed are merely indicative and are based on past trends and there is no assurance or guarantee of any kind that these returns will be achieved.
- Past performance of the schemes is neither an indicator nor a guarantee of future performance, and may not be considered as the basis for future investment decisions. The recommendation given is based on the inputs provided by you regarding the investment goals including the target amount and investment horizon.
- We do not promise that the investments you make based on this plan will be profitable. The investments are subject to various market, currency, economic, political and business risks.
- Insha Capitals AMC, Insha Capitals Portfolio Management Service Trustee Company Limited, Insha Capitals AMC or any of its employees, associates or subsidiaries will not be liable for any losses that may be caused directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond our reasonable control or on account of our good faith decisions or actions.
- This Portfolio Management Service plan is based on information detailed in your personal Client Information and personal discussions with you.
- We have relied on information supplied to us by you, which, we have assumed to be correct. No responsibility can be accepted if the information that you have provided is incorrect or inaccurate. This plan is prepared solely for the use of the client to whom it is addressed.
- This Portfolio Management Service plan is a forward-looking document. The words “forecast”, “anticipate”, “estimate”, “project”, “intend”, “expect”, “should”, “believe”, and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve, and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause actual results, performance or achievements to differ from the future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements attributable to Insha Capitals AMC herein are expressly qualified in their entirety by the above mentioned cautionary statement. Insha Capitals AMC does not accept any direct or indirect liability for any results, performance or achievements that differ from results, performance or achievements implied by such forward-looking statements.
- This Portfolio Management Service plan is based on your current situation and goals, which will change with the passage of time and your age. Any material change in your financial situation will necessarily render the contents of the plan out of date.
- We strongly recommend that a) you review this plan periodically to ensure that your plan’s actual performance is consistent in meeting your goals, and b) you update your plan annually to ensure that your plan is updated for your changing situation and goals.
- All Portfolio Management Services and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no guarantee that the investment objective of the scheme will be achieved.
- The NAV of the units issued by the Insha Capitals under the scheme can go up or down depending on various factors and forces affecting securities markets.
- Past performance of the Sponsor, its affiliates/the AMC/the Portfolio Management Service or its schemes does not indicate the future performance of the scheme. The sponsor is not liable or responsible for any loss or shortfall resulting from the operation of the scheme. Investments in the scheme are subject to various investment risks such as trading volume risk, settlement risk, liquidity risk, default risk, risk of possible loss of principal, etc.
- Equity and equity related instruments are volatile by nature. Investments in gold exchange traded funds if any are subject to market risk, risks associated with investment in physical gold, liquidity risk, counterparty risk, etc. For detailed risk factors, please refer to the SID. Portfolio Management Service Investments are subject to market risks. Please read the Scheme Information Document and Statement of Additional Information (SID & SAI) carefully before investing.
- Insha Capitals AMC Ltd. shall not be liable for, nor be in default by reason of, any failure or delay in completion of this service, where such failure or delay is caused, in whole or in part, by any acts of God, civil war, civil commotion, riot, strike, mutiny, revolution, fire, flood, fog, war, lightening, earthquake, change of Government policies, unavailability of Bank’s computer or network system, force majeure events, or any other cause of peril which is beyond the Bank’s reasonable control and which has the effect of preventing the performance of this service by the Bank.
- Goals/ targets mentioned are for illustration purpose only and there is no guarantee that goals/ targets will be achieved.
- I/We agree that Insha Capitals AMC Ltd. is in no way responsible for the consequences of my/our investment decision(s).
- Details under FATCA/Foreign Tax Laws: Tax Regulations require us to collect information about each investor’s tax residency. In certain circumstances (including if we do not receive a valid self-certification from you) we may be obliged to share information on your account with relevant tax authorities. If you have any questions about your tax residency, please contact your tax advisor. Should there be any change in information provided, please ensure you advise us promptly, i.e., within 30 days. If you are a US citizen or resident or green card holder, please include United States in the foreign country information field along with your US Tax Identification Number. Foreign Account Tax Compliance provisions (commonly known as FATCA) are contained in the US Hire Act 2010. Please visit our website www.inshacapitals.com for FATCA details Form. If you are classified as a passive Non-Financial Foreign Entity (NFFE) for FATCA purposes, please include in the section relating to Ultimate beneficial Owner (UBO), details of any specified US persons having controlling interest in the foreign country information field along with your US Tax Identification Number for FATCA purposes. Foreign Account Tax Compliance provisions (commonly known as FATCA) are contained in the US Hire Act 2010. The Fund reserves the right to reject applications/restrict further investments or seek additional information from investors who have not provided the requisite information.
Return/ Refund/ Compensation
I / We have understood that in any kind of investment capital risk is involved and I owe that risk fully. Amount which I’m willing to Invest or Investing, I understand that I may lose it completely and Insha Capitals Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any loss. I’ll not make anyone responsible for this loss, and I owe it fully. I understand that I won’t be refunded the amount paid as a professional fee or consultation fee.
I understand that there is NO REFUND, RETURN, REPLACEMENT or COMPENSATION POLICY with this service.